Towncraft Towncraft

Actually pretty fun

I'm a sucker for pixel graphics, but the game itself is a little tricky... which is good, everyone loves a challenge :)

Also, don't mind me saying, but I think the music in this game is amazing, I'd very much like to meet and shake hands with the gentleman/sex-god that made it.

Skudge responds:

Hahaha

Hanger Hanger

Like a retarded gore-enabled spiderman

It's fun, but glitchy as hell. fix the glitches, then you'll be good to go ;)

Evil Office Fish Man Evil Office Fish Man

funny idea

but you need to play around with the controls a little, having diagonal movement controlled akwardly by non-diagonal buttons is just a litte... useless in my opinion :/

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Took me an hour, but I managed to beat the game. The only medal I didnt get was the "don't lose a single plumber on lvl8" one.

brilliantly addictive, and maybe a bit too hard at times, but still excellent nonetheless. 5/5, 10/10, and all the rest.

trooper truck trooper truck

"Nothing New or Interesting"

HOLY SHIT! A TRUCK GAME! WOO! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

...Oh wait, I have. At least a million times. Only difference here to the others is the background, sound effects and 10-second music loop.

Please, try to be more original next time. or at least have better music. Jesh

Theia Theia

It's beautiful but flawed

Movement needs fixing, as well as the camera angle.
Makes the game difficult.

e.g.
Level 9 took me way to long to get past, because the akward camera made it difficult to determine when the player was safe

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

wth?

I'm usually pretty awesome at these types of games, but I can't even get past level 1 atm... "It starts easy and Simple", maybe so, but I can't get the door to stay open, tried clicking and dragging EVERYTHING on screen and trying keyboard buttons, yet nothing. I'm missing something obvious here, and it's BUGGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Canabalt Canabalt

LOVE THIS GAME

I love this game too much... I played it when it first came out, then eventually forgot about. I remembered about it when I saw a friend had this as an app on his iPhone.

so, here I am again ;)

Newgrounds Pass Newgrounds Pass

Cool game :D

Although I've got to say, the ending is a bit disappointing... :P

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Excellent Artwork and Gameplay

Creepy Animated Watercolours, it's brilliant!
The little puzzles to find all 10 rocks, the 3 acorns, the hands of the clock, its all well-tuned and balanced nicely.

The 10 Deaths were a great touch too, The Axe one made me laugh ;)
I'm definitely looking forward to Part 2 :D

Two things I want to point out though; sometimes when you drag items to Gretel, nothing happens (needs a bigger active area or something?) Also, The items that are behind rocks need to be easier to pick up- I knew the items were there from several playthroughs, but it took several walk-bys to pick them up.

But Overall, an Absolute gem of a Game, keep up the good work :D