From Man to Moe From Man to Moe

I don't quiet know how to feel right now...

akiTONE responds:

>Aroused
>Frightened
>Genuflect

8 bit romance 8 bit romance

Awesome :)

But I guess as You've done it, that's one 8-bit cover I don't have to bother with now ;)

Striker Reggie Striker Reggie

Sony Ericssonn?

I used to play with the same software on mine, shame it limits everything to just a few samples :/

B7 - The Weredragon B7 - The Weredragon

Glad I checked my Inbox :D

Thanks for letting me know you extended the Guitar Tone Test, you've done a brilliant job of turning it into a full track :)

And that improvised solo, I'm loving it ;)
But I'll admit I don't like the outro from 2:14 onwards, but that might just be me, and for I know those lyrics you have might make the outro better :/

But apart from that little thing, 10/10, 5/5 etc :)

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks for coming back and listening to it!

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, the outro is that way because I'm lazy and didn't write a Bridge that extends into a final Verse and Chorus.

But thanks for the review dude. I do appreciate it! :D

{DJ~Omega}LongNight(WIP) {DJ~Omega}LongNight(WIP)

hmm

If you want to change that title, go inyo 'my account', then go down to 'audio submissions'. Look in there and you'll fine the edit button :)

Uncertain Uncertain

Sweet

Maybe a bit too much happening in the first 30 seconds, but the first 10 seconds sounded like the Saw theme, I love it ;)

Claude-FI responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, from 30 secs up, it gets messy.

MT Gagazet (NGmix) MT Gagazet (NGmix)

Cool

I haven't got around to playing FF13 yet, but I'm sure as hell Mt Gagazet is in FF10

japetheape responds:

Oh yeah, I'm really tired I just woke up about 10 mins ago, and lets just say I suck at writing i the morning. Fixed it now, thanks for the review!

Arms Down Arms Down

I can see it now

Pretty awesome, plus the drums sound excellent, as does the choir.

Just curious, but what software did you use to produce this fine piece of audio?

Babyblue91 responds:

Hello Aurum. Thank you :)
I only used Fl Studios 9 XXL with Edirol & Magnus Choir VST's.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

I have plans for this

Tomorrow, I want to play FALLOUT3 to this song, just seems right for it :)

Haha, but seriously, I love it, the intro is steady and feeds you into a real nice groove, and I usually don't like jazz :P

back in boink back in boink

If you could see the smile on my face now XD

I saw the name "Back in Boink", and I just wondered if this would be what I thought it might be... and holy shit it was.

Please, do more like this :D

MrDiemon54 responds: