All 23 art Reviews

GARY!

Love this guy ;)

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

The Two-Headed Sperm-

It's funny that it's the first one I looked at, then had to check all the rest to see if they were all like that :P

now thats messed up now thats messed up

If Transformers wasn't PG...

...this would probably cover the general bad-assery of the Decepticons ;)

dommi-fresh responds:

to a kid megatron? now that is too far

RANDY MARSH FTW RANDY MARSH FTW

Change?

Spare Change?
*Boom*

I loved "Night of the living Homeless", definitely one of my favourite South Park episodes, and I think you caught the perfect essence of "Bad-Ass Randy Marsh" ;)

Keep up the cool artwork dude, I love it :D

dommi-fresh responds:

i just love south park with a dangerous passion

Sari Green Sari Green

That's Awesome

The left arm looks a little small to me, but the face saves that easily. Probably goign to be my new desktop, well done ;)

ZaneMudfish responds:

Thanks, in all irony, it's also my desktop to.

Party Animals Party Animals

Haha, I love it!

Something doesn't look quite right about Pikachu, but apart from that, this image is Golden! :D

foxypanda69 responds:

Thanks! the reason i think Pikachu looks weird is because he isnt shaded correctly... but oh well. i still get a chuckle from it every now and then... heh heh

these these

The IT crowd?

I'm looking at this pic and that's all I can think of... specifically the DVD case for series 1...

But awesome nonetheless :D

Goth Morning Goth Morning

Nice

I like it, but I have only one minor qualm that I'll point out (but it's not nessesarily a bad thing, so don't worry). It looks like her shirt was essentially painted on, and the collar doesn't look right to me.

But whatever, I still think It's a pretty awesome illustration, keep up the good work. I've given you a 5/5, k? :)

Impkid responds:

you're totally right, i had a little doubt about how to dress her, soon, i'll post the original draw and you will see my point... she looks perfect without clothes, but i didn't want to make it that way, i like more the subjective style.

{BT} Hmmm... {BT} Hmmm...

Haha, very clever ;)

I wonder what would happen if you were to try and rip this end open?
Also, did you render it all yourself?

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Dunno. Yes, I did.

City of Gold City of Gold

Cool

Looks good, maybe you could scale it up so we can seethe work you put into it better?

foxypanda69 responds:

well, i set the size limit so i could do it in about an hour. i thought it looked really good until i realized i was in 500% zoom and went to 100%. but whatever, my next piece should be way bigger than this little thing.